Friday, August 5, 2011

Steve's Version of Hey There Delilah

Steve wrote me this 2 and a half weeks that we had to apart till our wedding day. :)

Hey there Kyla what’s it like in Alpine City?
I’m 200 miles away but girl you always look so pretty yes you do
Rexburg cant shine as bright as you…
I know its true

Hey there Kyla, don’t you worry about the distance I’m right there
If you get lonely give me a call on skype, we’re talk all night.
We’ve prayed about it we know its right, look to the light.

Oh we’re getting sealed next week

Hey there Kyla, I know things are really tight but just believe me girl
Someday I’ll pay the bills with a real job, we’re getting blessed…
God will take care of all the rest…Jesus knows best…

Hey there Kyla I got so much left to do, I’d work six days each and every week if I still had time with you
I’d paint the skies all white and blue, just for you

Oh we’re getting sealed next week


200 miles seems pretty far, but they’ve got buses, shuttles, cars-I’d run to you if I had no other way

Others may make fun of us, but we’ll just smile to ourselves because we know that they do not understand
Kyla I can promise you that I will al-ways love you the seasons and years just cant define
I want you mine…
Hey there Kyla you be good and don’t you miss me
Two more years and I’ll be done with school and you will be hap-py
Yes you will…
Oh yes I know your looks can kill..
We will never name our son Bill…

Hey there Kyla heres to you, this one’s for you


Oh we’re getting sealed next week


My love for you won’t stop with time, I know your mine

No comments:

Post a Comment